For those of you who don't know me I will give a little background. I married my high school sweetheart 11 years ago. I've worked at albertson's, heb, Bank of America, and the scooter store. My husband in December 2011 asked for a divorce. I was devastated, couldn't sleep couldn't eat, not to mention I had to remain strong for my 3 year old. I thoughts the world was crashing down. So I sucked it up and moved out of our marital home with my little one in January 2012. I did it. I never thought I could. There was no chance of reconciliation of my marriage since my husband at the time cheated and moved his new family into our house. I hurt for a very long time, but with the support of friends and family I have prevailed. I have learned again who I am and what makes me happy. I seeked assistance for my emotional issues and have become a new woman. I can stand on my own two feet and support my daughter. I have read the power by Rhonda Byrne which I highly recommend to those who need some encouragement and continuously read positive things.
I now have met a wonderful man who treats me right. He adores me as I do him. I thought this would never happen again. Divorce is done and on to anew chapter in my life. It's amazing how you feel like how can this be happening to me but later you realize that it was something better was planned for me. In my marriage I walked on eggshells. Now my friends don't know who I am, my attitude is much happier, flamboyant, and like able. So anyone who is going through a rough time know this. Time heals and there are better plans for you although may not feel it. It is coming your way.
Xoxo readers. It's been a pleasure.
No comments:
Post a Comment